You guys - we made it! Well, almost made it. What a year 2020 has been!
As you set goals and prepare for a "better you" in 2021 - GIS Training should be part of your plan. Feel free to peruse the following and let us know how we can help!
GISinc's Top Webinars and VLOGs, By Topic - 2020
- ArcGIS Utility Network: Deep Dive into the Water Network - Join GISinc as we do a “deep dive” into the Water Network's capabilities found in the ArcGIS Utility Network Management Solution provided by Esri.
- Utility Network Panel Discussion at the Esri UC 2020 - Join us for a 1-hour Utility Network panel discussion with experts from Austin Water, SSP Innovations, and GISinc!
- 2020 Blog Series: Utility Network Management - This year GISinc Utility Network experts have released a few short Video Blogs (VLOGs) to help Esri Customers who are interested in Esri's ArcGIS Utility Network Management solution, project approaches, containment associations, isolation tracing, and more.
- Utility Network "Lessons Learned" Presentation
- 3 Reasons to Implement Esri's ArcGIS Utility Network Management Solution
- ArcGIS Utility Network: Project Approach for Water Utilities
- ArcGIS Utility Network Management - Isolation Tracing
- ArcGIS Utility Network Management - Containment Associations
- ArcGIS Utility Network - Q&A Session Recap
- ArcGIS Utility Network Meets Cloud Services
- How GISinc helps Esri Customers with the Utility Network
- ArcGIS Enterprise: Strategy for Cloud Migrations & Managed Services - Join GISinc as we provide strategy, action items, and benefits for Cloud Migrations and Cloud Managed Services. The current COVID-19 pandemic is one of many use cases why moving to the Cloud is the safest move for your organization.
- ArcGIS Cloud Migration and Strategy Panel Discussion 2020 - Cloud Migrations require intensive planning and decision making to execute the implementation correctly the first time, leaving many feeling intimidated about the process and frankly overwhelmed. Fortunately, there are success stories like McCarran International Airport who have made it through and are willing to share their experience! Hear successful experiences and have your questions answered!
- Cloud 101 Presentation: Taking ArcGIS to the Cloud
- ArcGIS Enterprise - Cloud Management Tools
- ArcGIS Enterprise - Cloud Migration Process
- ArcGIS Enterprise - Cloud Business Continuity
- ArcGIS Enterprise - Desktop in the Cloud
- Monitoring the Health of ArcGIS Enterprise in the Cloud
- ArcGIS Cloud Strategies Webinar - Q&A Discussion
- How GISinc helps Esri Customers with Cloud Managed Services
- Joint webinar Contactless Solutions - Continuity of Services - Explore contactless solutions that can help you bridge the communication gaps among staff, crews, residents, and businesses.
- Cityworks Respond: Asset & Work Order Management Made Easy
- Cityworks Native App - Field Asset & Work Order Management Made Easy
- How GISinc helps Cityworks Customers
Coronavirus Response + Contactless Solutions
- Part 1 of 3: Coronavirus Response: Wiring up Applications and Dashboards - Learn how to configure and deploy the Coronavirus Response Solution released by the Esri’s Solution Team. GISinc will walk you through the datasets, applications, and dashboards that come with this solution and teach you how to wire them up for your community.
- Part 2 of 3: Coronavirus Response: Adding Fields to the Case Reporter Survey - This training is a continuation of Part 1 of 3. In this episode, learn how to add fields to the Case Reporter Survey in the Coronavirus Response Solution released by the Esri.
- Part 3 of 3: Coronavirus Response: Business Continuity - Learn how to configure and deploy the Coronavirus Business Continuity Solution released by the Esri. GISinc will walk you through the data sets, applications, and dashboards that come with this solution and teach you how to wire them up for your organization.
- COVID-19 - Making Sense of Data and Resources
- COVID-19 Healthcare Screening Survey and Dashboards
- Coronavirus Use Cases to Display Data with Dashboards and StoryMaps
- GISinc COVID-19 Hub Site
- Contactless Solutions - Continuity of Services - According to a report published in May 2020, the fiscal impact of COVID-19 is expected to exceed $144 billion for U.S. communities alone. How can you ensure continuity of services in the face of ongoing challenges? Watch this webinar to explore contactless solutions that can help you bridge the communication gaps among staff, crews, residents, and businesses.
- Leveraging Your ArcGIS Investment, A Catalyst for Innovation for Public Works - How are you allocating resources, determining capital improvement processes, and refining your emergency response plans in 2020? If you're not fully leveraging GIS, we invite you to this ArcGIS for Public Works webinar series! Part 1 of 2
- PART 2: Seeing Beyond Your Traditional GIS, Analytical Tools and Solutions for Public Works - Continuation of Part 2 of 2
Smart Military Bases
- Introducing Smart Military Bases: Resiliency with GIS - Military Installations are beginning to research and develop ‘Smart Base’ capabilities that follow maturing examples of ‘Smart Cities.' The concept combines emerging technology, sensors, and modern networks with enterprise systems and data to optimize services, response times, and inform decision-makers in real-time.
- Blog: Smart Military Bases - Resiliency with GIS
- Blog: Technology Challenges for Smart Military Bases
- Blog: Location Data and Smart Military Bases
That's a wrap on unwrapping a year's worth of webinars! GISinc looks forward to providing more webinars in the 2021 year. Let us know how we can help you plan or prepare for your best year yet!