Esri DevSummit 2021 has officially come to a close. To commemorate the experience, we've created this summary of Day 3 and Closing Comments. All sessions were recorded and for the next few months, registered attendees can catch watch the videos OnDemand in Esri's DevSummit's event portal.
*If you missed Day 1 or Day 2, feel free to catch our recap posts here: Esri DevSummit 2021 - Day 1 Recap and Esri DevSummit 2021 - Day 2 Recap.
In this recap, you'll hear final impressions of this year's events from Kelly Bigley, Mike Parma, Andrew Ryder, and myself. Clearly, we missed being in Palm Springs, getting sunburns and playing dodgeball. But there were some great advantages of the virtual environment.
Watch this Day 3 Summary and Event Wrapup to hear what you missed, including:
- Since it's virtual, you watch every session you want to - no need to choose between conflicting sessions. And, immediate access to the slides!
- ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes
- Developing and extending ArcGIS Enterprise
- Updates for ArcObjects and ArcMap
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for Microsoft .NET
- Automating collaborations across systems
- Content migrations via groups
- DevOps for consumers of all GIS
- Enterprise deployment automation
- Layer blending demos
Overall GISinc gives this event a giant thumbs up!
We hope this DevSummit recap has provided some value to you! If you ever need development help, don't hesitate to reach out to the GISinc team.