Oh what a night...do dooo doot doot....Late December 1963... ♫ ♫
I mean, what a year 2019 has been! Esri's Marketplace now offers GIS Professional Services, Cityworks was acquired by Trimble, GISinc partnered with SSP Innovations for complete Utility Network Management, and GISinc provided awesome thought leadership webinars you may have missed!
As you set goals and prepare for a "better you" in 2020 - keep or add GIS Training in your plan. Webinars help you learn a little something new over your lunch break--or while you clean up from the holiday season. Here are summaries of our most recent to get you started.
GISinc's Webinar Roundup - 2019
- Emerging Technologies for Smart, Resilient Installations and Facilities - How can geographic information systems (GIS) increase your agency’s facilities’ effectiveness, resources and management? Learn how the convergence of the Internet of Things (IoT) and GIS technology enables government facilities and installations to work smarter.
- Esri’s GeoEvent Server – Real-Time Impact for Techs and Execs - Join techs (technical gurus) and execs (executives) as we help you understand what GeoEvent is, where it lives in Esri's platform, and how to leverage it for your specific business needs.
- MapMasq – Masked PHI for Informed Decision Making - MapMasq™ allows users to create locationally representative point files for analysis while preserving the anonymity of Patient Health Information (PHI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Hear a medical expert's testimony on the importance of masking data.
- Esri’s ArcGIS Enterprise – Hosted and Managed Cloud Services - Is the cloud intimidating to you? Push your fears aside for this educational webinar covering Hosted and Managed Cloud Strategies for ArcGIS Enterprise.We'll demystify the unknown through definition, reasoning, methods of security, successful examples, and even recommend some deployment tools.
- ArcGIS Indoors: Smart Operations with Maps, IPS, and Wayfinding - Why is mapping indoors important? Let's talk about what ArcGIS Indoors is, what it consists of, how to use it, and how to start your indoor initiatives.
- ArcGIS Hub: Centered Collaboration, Leveraged Visualization - Need an interactive and collaborative tool for community engagement? Let's talk about ArcGIS Hub, components in the Hub, levels of operation, tools, and applications.
- ArcGIS Utility Network: Quick Dive into Water Utilities - The Utility Network is a world where telecom and utility networks unite. Let's talk about the water distribution utility network, data management, and analysis.
- Cityworks and GIS – Work Smarter by Breaking Down Enterprise Silos - Explore Cityworks® API potential and make technology work for you by expanding the GIS footprint into billing systems, financial systems, SCADA, fleet management, and beyond.
- Water Utility Network Migrations and Beyond with SSP Sync - Learn why it's worth moving to Esri's Utility Network, the process for Water Utility Network Migrations using SSP Sync, and things to consider before getting started.
- Private Group Webinars - Does your agency want a "closed door" webinar that allows for real time interaction? Contact us today and let us know what you're interested in.
That's a wrap on unwrapping a year's worth of webinars! GISinc looks forward to providing more webinars in the 2020 year. Let us know how we can help you plan or prepare for your best year yet!
Oh what a year...do dooo doot doot....Late December twenty-niiiineteen... ♫ ♫