Are you guys ready for a scavenger hunt? I know we definitely are! After all, who says you have to wait until Friday to have a little office distract… er… office fun?
Here’s how it works:
- We’re posting 10 questions below about GISi and you can find the answers either here on the website, or somewhere online.
- If you feel like you know ALL the answers, send us your response. You can submit your response in one single email, to our marketing team.
- If all of your answers are correct, you will be included in the drawing for a $50 American Express Gift Card.
- The scavenger hunt ends at 5 p.m. PST, with the winner announced Friday morning.
- If you win, we will notify you via the email you provide us when you submitted your answers.
Are you ready to play? Here are the 10 questions:
- What recent GISi client project was featured in the Summer 2013 issue of Esri ArcNews?
- What conference will GISi be attending next and who from GISi will be going?
- Our Organizational Development Manager, Susan King, can be seen somewhere online wearing red gloves. What is the story behind those gloves?
- What is the name of our benefits program for our employees?
- What company did we partner with last May?
- Our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0682R is valid through what date?
- What are our Retail specialties?
- What were the colors of the 2013 DevSummit Dodgeball Uniforms for GISi?
- What "Superpowers" does GISi possess?
- Since 2001, we have been developing and supporting a suite of ArcGIS applications for the US Army and US Marine range communities. What is the name of this toolkit?