Thank you to everyone who participated in our scavenger hunt! It was a fun event to do on a Thursday before the weekend fun sets in. Because of everyone's great response, George has decided that we will definitely have more of these in the future.
We are very proud to announce that Stan won the scavenger hunt! He works for Provo City, Utah as a GIS Web Developer. He has been there for 6 years. As a side hobby he is a beekeeper.
Congratulations Stan and thanks so much for participating!
Below are the answer to the questions:
- What recent GISi client project was featured in the Summer 2013 issue of Esri ArcNews?
- CNIC (Commander Navy Installation Command) link
- What conference will GISi be attending next and who from GISi will be going?
-Greenbuild Expo and Michael Healander will be attending link
- Our Organizational Development Manager, Susan King, can be seen somewhere online wearing red gloves. What is the story behind those gloves?
- The red gloves were a feature in the background of a live recording of the NBC Today show. link
- What is the name of our benefits program for our employees?
- Personal Choice Benefits link
- What company did we partner with last May?
- Citywork's link
- Our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0682R is valid through what date?
- June 21, 2015 link
- What are our Retail specialties?
- Marketing, Merchandising, Site Selection, and Franchising link
- What were the colors of the 2013 DevSummit Dodgeball Uniforms for GISi?
- Bright Orange link
- What "Superpowers" does GISi possess?
- Application Development, GIS user Training, Spatial Analysis, Staff Augmentation, Data Services, Custom Solutions Development, Complete GIS Implementation and much more link
- Since 2001, we have been developing and supporting a suite of ArcGIS applications for the US Army and US Marine range communities. What is the name of this toolkit?
- RMTK - (Range Management Toolkit) link
Thanks again to everyone who participated!