- Social Media: The social media share map button allows you to share your map several different ways. Users can compose an email or share the map on Facebook or Twitter.
- Quick Search: Users are able to perform quick searches or canned searches for Address, Parcel, Owner, and Intersection. Auto-complete functionality is enabled for all quick searches. As users key in the criteria, a dialog box appears with matching results. This feature expedites searches and enhances the user experience.
- Spatial Search: Spatial search tools enable the users to perform spatial searches within the application. This includes searching by point, line, polygon, and rectangle.
- Buffer Search: Establishes a buffer from selected Feature(s) at user specified distance. The user can identify the feature(s) they want the buffer to select from a configurable drop-down list. The buffer search works from a user defined selected feature(s).
- Geolocation: Allows you to get a user's location in the field from a tablet or smart phone.
- Secure Access: GISinc OneView offers secure access via a login control that manages layer and tool access. This controls the number of layers a user will see in the layer list as well as the number of tools available. Access is facilitated by the ArcGIS Server built-in security.
- Tri-View: Allows users to click a point on the map and open a new window divided into three sections referencing public web services (Google Maps, Google Street View and Bing Birdseye view).
- Advanced Printing: Print PDF & JPEG to layout templates authored in ArcMap and saved as a map template document (MXT).