The Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) is a Council of Governments that serves the metropolitan Phoenix area. The MAG membership consists of the 25 incorporated cities and towns within Maricopa County and the contiguous urbanized area MAG leverages GIS for long range planning for regional issues such as transportation and air quality.
- A Census data viewer that hosts 2010 Census and American Community Survey data at the block group level.
- A viewer based on MAG's employers database.
- A land use viewer that hosts MAG's existing and future land use datasets.
- A viewer that hosts MAG's Building and Landmark Inventory (BLI) database.
- A review site that has been used for presenting various datasets to MAG's member agencies for their review.
- A viewer that provides a resource for domestic violence victim advocates to locate specific services and simplify the referral process.
- A mobile viewer that presents MAG's regional bikeways data.
As part of the collaborative development and installation, we provided training, technical documentation, and user documentation to the client.
- ArcGIS Server
- Kendo UI